THIS AGREEMENT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE CHRONOS WEBSITE. TO LEARN ABOUT USAGE RIGHTS FOR OUR ROYALTY-FREE CONTENT, PLEASE READ OUR CONTENT LICENSE AGREEMENT.
You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse the Site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through the Site. You may only use the Site for lawful purposes.
1. Intellectual Property. All materials, including the organization and presentation of such material, on the Site (the "Materials") are the property of Chronos and its licensors and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names, and other similar rights.
Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with Chronos, such as a Royalty Free License Agreement, any other use of these Materials without Chronos' written permission is prohibited.
The Materials may only be used and copied for your own, non-commercial, personal or educational purposes, provided that the Materials are not modified and that copyright and other intellectual property notices are not deleted. You may not create derivative works from or otherwise exploit the Materials in any way.
3. Currency of the Site. Chronos updates the information on the Site regularly. However, Chronos cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information on the Site. Chronos may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in the Site and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors.
4. Linked Websites. The Site may provide links to third party Websites for your convenience only. The inclusion of these links does not imply that Chronos monitors or endorses these websites. Chronos does not accept any responsibility for such websites. Chronos shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third party websites or linked resources.
5. Internet Software or Computer Viruses. Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on the Site. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from the Site.
Chronos shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Site or your downloading of any of the Materials from the Site. Chronos recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
6. The Site and Materials Provided "As Is". THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CHRONOS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
7. Limitation of Liability. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Infringement. Chronos respects the copyright of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Chronos with a written communication addressed to our President including substantially the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Please address your letter to our President, as follows:
PO Box 949
Heber City, UT 84032
10. Communication. Feel free to contact Chronos. However, the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any communication may be lost, intercepted or altered. Chronos is not liable for any damages related to communications to or from the Site. You agree with respect to any information provided by you to us through the Site or via e-mail that:
Chronos has no obligation concerning such information;
the information is non-confidential;
Chronos may use, disclose, distribute or copy the information and may use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in the information for any purpose without compensation; and the information is truthful and disclosure of the information does not violate the legal rights of others.
11. Applicable law. The Site is controlled, operated and administered by Chronos from within Utah, United States. The Site can be accessed from all states in the United States, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the state of Utah, by accessing the Site, you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the state of Utah and the federal laws of the United States applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles).
You also agree that any claims or disputes whatsoever arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Fourth Judicial District for Wasatch County, State of Utah, and the federal courts of Utah and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily.