1. Customer Satisfaction. E-commerce has opened the door to a new world of shopping. Gone are the days of purchasing software at a retail location, without any knowledge of the product, and not being able to return it because one performed an install of the said software. The downloadable trial period has revolutionized today's marketplace. One can demo a product for a limited time, then, with hands on knowledge of the product, make an informed purchasing decision. Chronos feels confident that after a 30 day trial period, our customers are able to judge the worthiness of our product and services.
2. Fraud. E-commerce has also opened the door to a wide variety of fraud. Privacy breaches, credit card fraud, counterfeit goods, and a plethora of additional scams have proliferated the internet. Chronos has enlisted the services of CyberCash to maintain a secure environment for purchases. In addition, Chronos will never distribute or sell customer information to any outside source.
3. Warranty. Chronos will replace any CD which is proved to have a manufacturers defect or faulty encoding. Due to the free 30 day trial period we offer, and the nature of our electronic product delivery and registration, all sales are final.
4. Price Protection. The Chronos Store endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current Chronos products and selected Sale products. Your total order price will include the price of the product (on the day of shipping) plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. Chronos reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at the Chronos Store at any time.
Should Chronos reduce its price on any product within 10 calendar days of your purchase, you may contact the Chronos Customer Service to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact Chronos within 14 business days of your purchase.
5. Support. Chronos aims to offer its customers a first-class support experience. Please visit our Support web site to get answers to any questions or problems you may have or to contact one of our support technicians.
6. Contact. Chronos wants you to be pleased with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your transactions with us, please contact our Customer Service, so that we may rectify the situation amicably.