- License Key Lookup. For products purchased directly from Chronos prior to March 21, 2017, use the Old License Lookup to have them emailed to you. For products purchased on or after that date, simply view your account which lists all of your license keys.
- Unsubscribe From Newsletter. If you no longer want to receive our newsletters by email, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Current Downloads. You can download the current versions of our apps at any time.
- Old Downloads. You can download old versions of our apps at any time.
- User Guides. Each of our products has a user guide built into the software. You can find the user guide in the Help menu of most of our products. For products that don't have a menu bar, click the Action button. Even though our products have built-in user guides, you can download a copy below for your convenience.
- Telephone Number. Please refer to Telephone Number which explains why we don't have a phone number to call.
- Licensing Issues. Please refer to Licensing Issues which offers explains why the software might not be accepting your license.
FREE Technical Support
Chronos offers FREE technical support for all of its products. In order to provide you with the type of help that works best for you, there are three different options you can choose from.
- Knowledgebase. There's a good chance another customer has already asked your question. Search our online knowledgebase for your answer, so you don't have to wait for a response.
- Ask a Question. You can submit your question directly to Chronos and correspond with us via email or our support ticket system. Your question will be answered by real engineers who actually work on our products, not customer service representatives with only some rudimentary training.
Visit our Support Portal to access the knowledgebase and the support ticket system where you can ask your questions. Before submitting ideas to Chronos, please read our Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy.
How quickly does Chronos respond to questions?
We answer inquiries during regular business hours (8 AM to 5 PM Mountain Standard Time) from Monday thru Friday. We do NOT answer questions on weekends or on most major holidays. We strive to answer questions within 24 hours, but it can take longer (3 to 7 days) during times of heavier volumes. We take customer support seriously, so the same engineers who work on our products will be answering your questions to provide you with the best answers possible.
*** We are currently experiencing a large backlog of customer support requests so answers are taking much longer than usual. We will get to every ticket so please do not submit multiple tickets as this slows things down further. We apologize for the slow response times. ***
If you've submitted a question, but haven't heard back from us, please see "Where's the answer to my question?".