|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Heber City, Utah - September 2, 2011 -- Chronos Inc. today announced the release of NoteLife HD, the media-rich note manager for iPad. According to Robert McCullough, Vice President of Development at Chronos, "NoteLife HD is a game-changing note manager for the iPad. It allows users to create, view and organize more kinds of notes than any other iPad application and it has stunning Cover Flow views that no other iPad note manager has. Plus, it synchronizes with SOHO Notes, our award-winning note manager for Mac, so users can easily keep their notes synchronized between their computer and their iPad."
NoteLife HD is the perfect tool for an information-rich world. With the look of a well-worn leather journal and the brain of a super computer, it remembers everything thrown at it and can recover the most obscure piece of information in seconds. Like a trusted assistant, NoteLife HD helps users keep track of their life. NoteLife HD synchronizes seamlessly with Mac computers using SOHO Notes (available separately from Chronos). Chronos also offers NoteLife (available separately on the App Store) for iPhone and iPod touch devices. This means you can keep your notes synchronized on your iPad, iPhone, and computer.
NoteLife HD has a robust feature set including:
Media-Rich. Support for plain text, rich text, image, PDF, audio, video, web archive, form (read-only), file, and bookmark notes.
- Cover Flow. Use Cover Flow to browse folders and notes.
- Custom Previews. Assign custom preview images to notes to quickly identify individual notes.
- Geotagging. NoteLife HD can automatically tag WHERE a note was created so users can see the location in the Maps application.
- Tags. Assign an unlimited number of tags to each note to make it easier to categorize and locate notes.
- Portrait & Landscape. NoteLife HD fully supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, viewing, and editing notes. Cover Flow works in both modes as well.
- Built-in Voice Recorder. Use the built-in voice recorder to record audio reminders, lectures, etc. and save them as a notes.
- Camera Support. Take still images or movies and save them in notes. Any existing photo or movie on the iPhone can be inserted in a note.
- Encryption. Securely store and protect confidential notes using the built-in AES 256-bit Strong Encryption.
- Desktop Synchronization. NoteLife HD offers true two-way synchronization with SOHO Notes, the award-winning note manager for Mac. Synchronization happens wirelessly over Wi-Fi.
- Subfolders. Organize notes into unlimited folders and subfolders.
- Folder Rearrangement. Rearrange folders and subfolders using simple drag and drop.
- Favorites. Easily mark your favorites notes and view them in the special Favorites folder.
- Date & Time Insertion. Special controls make it quick and easy to insert the current date and time into a note.
- Comments. Every note has a separate comments field where you can enter as many comments as you wish.
- Searching. Quickly search the title, contents, tags, and comment portions of your notes. A summary containing the search terms is displayed for each search result.
- Fonts & Colors. Customize notes by choosing a font, text color, and paper color for each note.
- Rich Text. View true rich text notes with multiple fonts, styles, and embedded pictures. When edited, rich text notes automatically convert to plain text (iPhone doesn't yet support native rich text editing).
- Statistics. View the number of characters and words in notes.
- Automatic Previews. A preview image is automatically created for each note to help users visually identify notes.
- Sorting. Sort notes by title or date.
- Trash. Deleted notes are first moved to the Trash as an extra precaution against accidentally deleting notes. Notes can be retrieved from the Trash any time prior to the Trash being emptied.
- Email Notes. Email notes to family, friends, and associates with one touch.
- Move Notes. Notes can easily be moved between folders/subfolders.
- Auto-Correction. Turn on/off auto-correction for note editing.
- Auto-Capitalization. Turn on/off auto-capitalization including an all-caps option.
AVAILABILITY & REQUIREMENTS
NoteLife HD is available immediately on Apple's App Store for $9.99. NoteLife HD is compatible with the iPad and iPad 2 and requires iOS OS 3.2 or later. Detailed product information and screen shots are available on the Chronos website (www.chronosnet.com).
Chronos has been developing award-winning Macintosh software since 1993.