|Chronos Releases SOHO Business Cards 3|
|Heber City, Utah - September 23, 2010 -- Chronos Inc. today announced the release of SOHO Business Cards 3, a MAJOR upgrade to its its #1 best-selling business card software for Macintosh. SOHO Business Cards 3's hallmark feature is its next-generation smart templates. According to Robert McCullough, Vice President of Development at Chronos, "Smart Templates, along with the new Artwork Browser, make it easier than ever to create stunning business cards in minutes. You don't have to be a designer to look good. It's all about simple drag and drop."
• NEW! NEXT-GEN Smart Templates (includes 70+)
• NEW! Artwork Browser manages artwork and makes it searchable
• NEW! Font Preview mode for previewing fonts in a list or animated fashion
• NEW! Curved & spiral text
• NEW! Paste and Match Style feature to match the style of text nearby
• NEW! Ability to hold down the space bar and drag the mouse to scroll the canvas
• NEW! Trim To Card to hide objects outside the card for a quick preview
• NEW! Six (6) new Smart Shapes
• NEW! Multiple objects can be resized together without grouping
• NEW! Edit bezier shapes
• BONUS! Includes 20 iScrapKits containing 974 graphics
SOHO Business Cards is a complete business card kit and includes everything the user needs to design and print impressive business cards. It supports 700+ card stocks including those from Avery®, PaperDirect®, NEATO®, and more.
AVAILABILITY & REQUIREMENTS
Chronos believes users should have the opportunity to try the software for free before they purchase. A fully functional 30 day trial version can be downloaded from Chronos' web site at <www.chronosnet.com>. SOHO Business Cards has been attractively priced at $39.99 and is available directly from Chronos. A family pack is also available for $69.99.
Registered SOHO Business Cards 1.x and 2.x customers can upgrade to version 3 for $25. See the website for family pack upgrade pricing.
SOHO Business Cards requires Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later; 100MB of available disk space (400MB for entire INCLUDED artwork collection); inkjet or laser printer optional (great results from popular inkjet, laser, color laser printers including HP, Epson, Canon, Lexmark, et cetera).
Chronos has been developing award-winning Macintosh software since 1993.