|Chronos Releases NoteLife 1.0|
|Heber City, Utah - December 1, 2009 -- Chronos Inc. today announced the release and immediate availability of NoteLife 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. According to Robert McCullough, Vice President of Development at Chronos, "NoteLife is a media-rich note manager for iPhone devices. It offers professional features not found in other note managers including sub-folders, a Cover Flow-like view, and support for 10 different note types. Plus, it's the coolest-looking and most secure note manager on the iPhone."
NoteLife includes a comprehensive set of features in an easy-to-use interface including:
• Store media notes including rich text, image, PDF, audio, etc.
• Cover Flow-like view to visually navigate folders and notes
• Assign custom previews to notes to visually identify them
• Geotagging automatically stores WHERE a note was created
• Assign unlimited tags to notes to organize & make searchable
• Supports portrait and landscape modes for browsing & editing
• Use the built-in voice recorder to record notes
• Create notes using photos or movies already on your iPhone
• Securely store confidential info using AES 256-bit Encryption
• Two-way synchronization with Mac computers running SOHO Notes over Wi-Fi
• Organize notes into unlimited folders and subfolders
• Rearrange folders and subfolders using drag & drop
• Easily mark favorite notes and view in the special Favorites folder
• Quickly insert the current date and time into notes
• Add comments to notes such as thoughts, reminders, etc.
• Super-fast searches of note titles, contents, tags, comments, etc.
• Customize a note with a font, text color, and paper color
• View rich text notes with fonts, styles, and embedded pictures
• View the number of characters and words in notes
• Previews are automatically created for each note for visual browsing
• Sort notes by title or date in List or Cover Flow modes
• View notes in full screen mode to see as much as possible
• Deleted notes are moved to the Trash as an extra precaution
• Email notes to family, friends, and associates with one touch
• Move Notes between folders/subfolders
• Built on a rock-solid database engine
• Turn on/off auto-correction for assisted note editing
• Auto-capitalization options including all-caps
• Top 10 Notes: the top 10 notes appear in order at the top of a folder
Detailed product information and screen shots are available at the Chronos website (www.chronosnet.com) and on the App Store.
AVAILABILITY & REQUIREMENTS
NoteLife is available immediately from Apple's App Store for $4.99. NoteLife requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch devices.
Chronos has been developing award-winning Macintosh software since 1993.